Bachelor of Computer Graphic Design Programme
Computer Graphic Design papers provide a specialised programme of study in computer graphic design, a creative process that utilises art and technology to communicate ideas
The papers offered comprise a core of studio based design skills, together with contemporary computer software and a context of design history and liberal arts.
The Bachelor Computer Graphic Design has a single intake per year in the A Semester.
In the first year students would take the following core papers and an appropriate 100 level elective.
- CGRD141 - Design 1
- CGRD142 - Design 2
- CGRD151 - A History of Visual Communication
- CGRD171 - Design Process and the Construction of Meaning
- COMP103 - Introduction to Computer Science 1
- COMP125 - Visual Computing
- COMP126 - Computing Media
Specific programme detail can be found here: University of Waikato CGRD Papers
Entry requirements and application details can be found under the apply link in the left hand menu.